Friday, February 18, 2011

New Material!!!

          Well, I have the first three chapters of my new novella down in black and white.  With this one, I’m going with a creepy ghost story about a young boy who's murdered while playing hide and seek in the cemetery and the two friends who ran off, leaving him behind.  The plan is (hopefully) to publish this one.  It will be the first piece that I’ve actually even tried to publish, and I’m pretty excited about it. 
          Yes, I know.  With everything I’ve written, this is my first attempt at publishing?  I guess I’ve just never been confident enough to put myself out there.  Besides, I’ve never even known where to start.  But, the more I familiarize myself with ebooks, the more likely I’ll find an outlet to pimp my stuff somewhere.  It seems there are a lot of great books out there that can only be found in ebook format.  And a couple really bad ones, too, unfortunately.  So hey, if they can do it, why can’t I?

So stay tuned for updates on what is tentatively titled This One’s Gonna Sting a Little... 


1 comment: