Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'll never have a blog...

Guess what?  I lied.  As much as I swore I'd never do it, I've officially joined all of those on the world wide web with something to say.  (whether anyone wants to hear it or not)  Who knows where this will lead?  There could be some really good stuff on here from time to time.  Or, it could lead to the dreaded "Oops! Was I drunk when I posted that?" moment we've all experienced.

I figure, if nothing else, this will give me an outlet to post some of my writing and get it off my laptop. 

So stay tuned, and let's take this ride together!

3 comments:

  1. Nice space...kinda place a body could pull up a chair in the corner, sit back, and wait for what's about to come around the corner. Think I might light a candle and do just that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absinthe...I like the way the sugar dances in the green liquid.

    ReplyDelete