Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Back at it...

Well, my self-imposed moratorium on writing was short lived.  I should have known that, as often as I get new ideas, it wasn't going to last long.  All it takes is a fresh idea to light the fires and get the ink flowing again.  So I'm back in the writing saddle, so to speak.  Or at least in the research phase right now.  I've got a new idea that I'm getting more excited about as I flesh it out.  I think the storyline would work best as a screenplay, so for the first time in years, I'm dabbling in that field again.  (wish me luck!)  This story would play out really well on the big screen.  In fact, it almost requires that format just to do it justice.  I'm not sure I can even pull it off.  The story, and where I want to take it, is pretty ambitious, but what fun is coming up with an idea only to hand it off to someone else?  No matter how much more capable they are.  So stay tuned, and get your popcorn ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment